CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Thursday, November 6, 2008

I hate gangster wannabes

I really do.
I seriously mean it.
If you're one, then expect to find yourself in a heavily ornamented and extremely deadly execution room.
And getting beheaded.
Or bearmed, belegged, besomethinged, I just hate them.
And I have no clue why.
I mean, out of all things, why would anyone wanna be a gangster? That's pointless. Why would anyone be something they shouldn't?!
Ok, I like gangster clothes, hoodies, chains, and all that. (except the sagging) but, why would anyone wanna be a gangster???????
I have no clue.
You have no clue.
Even the wannabes have no clue.

Ok, since I'm extemely flarpingly bored, and I have to go to a party, and I can't find anything interesting to post about, I can't type anymore.

1 comments:

insanewriter said...

heh heh heh.

there are gangster wannabes at our school, i could name them...but i don't want to ruin my computer screen. it would make the computer screen sad to display such horrible names. i won't even bother with initials.

actually...one of them is mentioned once or twice on my blog. (don't you dare correct me). but that's only cuz it's interesting just HOW idiotic he is. heh heh heh.


remember my sister though his pants were going to fall off?

X)