CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm obsessed with Deathnote




For those of you that don't read Shonen Jump, or doesn't read the Deathnote manga/novel, or watch the anime, it's freaking awesome!!!!! I'm done with the manga (and they don't have much volumes) and now I'm on episode 15 on the anime (I think there's 37, it's really short)


My favourite character is L (dude on the left of the main character, Light Yagami).


You guys probably won't understand that until you read the manga or watch the anime.




Yeah.

2 comments:

insanewriter said...

that's what you keep talking about at school.


blah.


and...wait. i'm trying to remember something you said. if i remember, then i'll leave it in a comment.

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention that it has bad words!!!!


and it seemed so interesting too....