CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An interestingly boring weekend

This is what happened in winter break:

-OA got a PSP.
-he brought Naruto Ultimate Heroes 2 as his first game.
-I slept from 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
-Finally, I managed to get KN to like pie. He likes cherry pie, which is weird because all the things he likes start with C.
-OA felt Zeeshan's nose. I was to disgusted to touch it. OA said it felt like pure metal. Zeeshan said something very weird in that stupid voice of his. I called Zeeshan a lowlife. He said something very weird again.
-I made 4 guys cry because of some weird reason. OA knows.
-I had severe pie withdrawal symptoms.
-I am getting A FAKE DEATH NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-My favorite character in naruto isn't Neji anymore. It's Gaara. If you want to know why the guys are my favorite characters in animes, it's because the girls are all stupid and clueless.

Feel free to share your winter break experiences in the comments section.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.