CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some weird random stuff...

I was really bored so I just wrote some stuff, blah, and whatever:


-Simon COWell wears very tight shirts. Eww. Disturbing.
-Youtube is very influential.
-Most diseases from food seem to always come from Mexico and China.
-It's annoying when people say "I want to eat water." WTF. Annoying and stupid.
-WTF in this case, stands for "Why they fart."
-I don't know why.
-If I had a gun with 4 bullets and a knife, and I was in a room with our "totally awesome" former prez George W. Bush, the JoBros, the dude (whoever it is) who made HSM (Horrible Suckish  Musical) and Miley Cyrus, I would push the first 3 out of a window, then shoot Miley Cyrus in all 4 limbs, then cut her head off.  
-I wish Blogger had smileys. :)

1 comments:

liltomboyblue said...

Ha ha ha I like 'Why they fart' and the Miley Cirus one xP