CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Thursday, November 20, 2008

And I'm obsessed with yet another completely awesome anime/manga...

It's Wolf's Rain. And yes, I don't think you'll understand it unless you watch it. I'm done watching Deathnote by the way! (imitates L's sitting position because it's so weird) It's so sad, and I feel really sorry for Light's family. At least Light got what he deserved.


Ok, now about Wolf's rain...


(and it has no cuss words except for 1134 )It's also a short anime/manga. It's about a post-acolyptic world in the future, and the world is about to end, and there will be paradise, but only wolves can go to it. Ok, it sounds stupid the way I'm describing it, but you'll just have to watch/read it.A serious must read/see for the manga/anime fan. Oh, and here's my favorite character from wolf's rain:


His name is Kiba, and here is is true form (he is actually a wolf, but like other wolves,he has to turn to a human to save himself):



Yeah. And im still bored.



0 comments: