CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Friday, November 28, 2008

There really isn't any purpose to this post


-I was bored
-My mood went from bored to tired to mad to tired to bored. Now I'm bored
-Me and OA were accidentally on TV
-Some man died in Wal Mart because he was trampled by people who wanted to buy stuff at the sale.
-I ate pie
-The pie was small
-Because it was supposed to
-Nintendo Wiis are complicated to use
-I want an iPod Touch badly.
-Not because of the songs, because iTunes has cool games
-and Youtube.
-Well, the songs too.
-I would also download Quran
-That would help me memorize better :D
-I wish blogger had smileys like gmail.
-jordin Sparks makes tattoos look harmless
-But actually, you have to poke yourself to get one
-Hannah Montana looks like she's 753,095,835,000,000 pounds without makeup
-White chocolate is awesome!!!
-I'm bored
-It feels good to be posting after a week
-Yeah, I'm bored.

2 comments:

be Quiet Booboo said...

ur (ha ha ha!) not the only 1

santra navas said...

thanx for visiting my blog...your blog is cool too...!!...and thanx for the eid wish..same to u...
have a nice day..:)
bye..:)