CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's been a looooong time since I posted

sooo....i'm going to say what happened.

today our parents were supposed to "see" our science fair projects. they weren't. they were talking to each other. that reminds me of muffins-with-mom and donuts-with-dad. the parents just talk to each other instead. there was a freaky bunny on UR's desk. AA drw him on his desk, and foofoo told him not to.

*note: i'll call u foofoo instead of insanewriter. it is more familiar and i am currently typing with one hand and eating daal and rice with the other. foofoo is shorter and easier to type.

also, a very annoying thing happened, and those of you who know and how I look like would understand. One of my relatives in San Fransisco said I looked like Deepika Padukone!! Grrrr... Comparing me with a stupid, idiot Hindi actress. Ewww, nasty. I am still aggravated by that.

This is probably the longest post i've done. Foofoo started her blog only in September but already has a whopping 100 something posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am going to start a diary with no locks and no invisible ink. I'll even write some stuff from it on the blog. Why? ZBecause I don't have anything private. Also i'll annoy SG by saying "Read my Diary!!! Totally Public!!!!!!!!!!! DFor Free!!11

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, usamah won't mind. he's my best friend.

lol