CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Leave me a gift plz!!!!


Monday, December 15, 2008

A strange conversation between me and KN

For those of you who don't know who KN is, he's my little brother. He might go to preschool next year by the way. Anyways, today, he got up and said to me:

"Assalamu alaikum. Go away."
Me: Laugh

KN:huh?

Me:huh?

KN:Mommy!!! Carry me!!

Me:You probably don't understand what I'm saying, but I'm your sister who is completely bored.

KN:DUH!!!!!

Me: surprised

Later on, I managed to pacify him, and he pointed his finger to a brocolli-spinach type of thing on my mouth in return. Now there is thunder and KN is jumping up and down and saying....ok, those of you who know KN would know this is scary.....

.........He said "COOKKEE!!!!!!!!! COKE!!!! ME WANT COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, and right now he's throwing a tantrum because my mom gave him Sprite instead. Oh! Right now he calmed down, so he's playing with a teddy bear and pretending it's his baby. KN is obsessed with three things: Coke, cookies, and chocolate.

The hail is really loud right now. We have a hailstorm here. I just moved to California 2 years ago, and there was no snow. I came from Canada, so I'm really happy. The warm weather isn't bad, though.

UR and HR are going to London. At least that's what HR told OA. Then they hugged for 15 minures. I know. Weird. Then Abdul Wahab was all whispering "San Fransisco" and "Palm Springs" and "Yes on 8" in my ear. I kicked him.

Yeah, I'm really bored now so bye bye!!!! I'm going to go prepare for the Caltrans Slow For the Cone Zone Poster Contest. The Grand prize winner gets a $200 savings bond.

0 comments: